What an incredible week-end for Team Orion: European Champions, US National Champions, French National Champions, German National Champions, Danish National Champions - all at the same day! We are incredibly proud on this result showing the enormous power and reliability of Team Orion motors, speed controllers, batteries, chargers and engines!
We congratulate :
- David Ronnefalk for his European Championship Title in 1/8 Off-Road E-Buggy
- Ryan Cavalieri for his US National Title in 1/10 Touring Car
- Jörn Neumann for his German National Title in 2WD Off-Road Buggy
- Pelle Culmsee for his Danish National Title in 1/8 Off-Road Buggy
- Arnaud Mathieux for his French National Elite Title in 1/8 On-Road
- Frédéric Laspesa for his French National Title in 1/8 On-Road
- Quentin Leroux for his French National Elite Title in 1/10 GP Touring
We also want to thank all Team Orion drivers world-wide who participated in a race this past week-end!
David Ronnefalk - European Champion 1/8 E-Buggy
Ryan Cavalieri - US National Champion 1/10 Touring Car
Jörn Neumann - German National Champion 2WD Buggy
Pelle Culmsee - Danish National Champion 1/8 Nitro Buggy
Arnaud Mathieux and Frederic Laspesa - French National Champions 1/8 On-Road
Quentin Leroux - French National Champion 1/10 GP Touring